http://jephmaystruck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Jeph-Maystruck-Marketing-Non-Transparent-Logo.png 0 0 Jeph Maystruck http://jephmaystruck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Jeph-Maystruck-Marketing-Non-Transparent-Logo.png Jeph Maystruck2011-09-03 02:58:452011-09-07 11:22:5011 Things You Can Do Right Now To Improve Your Online Brand
- Write a review for a book you read on Amazon.
- Claim your company’s Google Place Page.
- Start a Twitter account and follow a bunch of local people to understand what and why they are sharing things.
- Think of a past client or colleague who stood out doing amazing work. Write a recommendation for them on Linkedin.
- Comment on a local blog once a week.
- Offer to give your favorite vendor a testimonial for their website.
- Get a video camera and interview a different person at your company every Friday and ask them (not boring) questions about the company. Post the video to your company’s Youtube channel.
- Use StumbleUpon to find a couple of fascinating, relevant articles for 2-3 of your close colleagues. Find helpful articles and resources and share them with a different 2-3 people each week.
- Start a company Flickr account and post all photos taken from now on to the account. Encourage employees to post photos as well.
- Partner with a local charity and hi-jack their Facebook wall for a week to do a fundraising drive.
- Go to SurveyMonkey and create a survey to garner feedback from customers on your product or service offering.
Have a quick tip at helping improve ones’ online brand? Do share it in the comment below.