Talk to someone, reply, retweet, engage, ask someone a question, disagree with someone, do something! Just don’t keep Tweeting about what you are doing and start showing interest in what everyone else is doing.
1. Find a video a day on Ted.com and Tweet it with your thoughts about the video.
2. Find articles in your area of interest and Tweet why others should read them.
4. Try to learn something new everyday and Tweet about what you learned.
5. Find an article you disagree with and Tweet about why you do.
7. Find a specific article that will help a friend or a colleague out. Tweet them.
8. Find a local business online that you love and Tweet about it.
9. Start a list of your favorite local Tweeters, RT one of their Tweets every day.
10. Find a tweet you disagree with, tell me why.
11. If you work in an office have a “Tweet of the day” contest where everyone contributes till you decide a “Tweet of the day” that gets Tweeted by your company’s Twitter account.
12. Find a funny sign or picture and start a weekly “Funniest Twitpic of the Week Award”.
Have your own sharing strategy? Do tell us in the comments belowPicture Credit: Delinda’s Diary