1. How do you know what is working and what isn’t if you haven’t set a control to compare your results to?
2. How do you pick your keywords for your long-term content strategy if you haven’t identified what those keywords are through an advertising campaign?
3. An online advertising strategy focuses your efforts so everything you do is planned well in advance and so you are not wasting any time.
4. How will you know if your website/e-commerce site is optimized if you’re not generating targeted traffic?
5. How are you putting your product in front of people who ACTUALLY want to hear about it if you haven’t experimented with different messages and different demographics?
6. If you didn’t hear already, the internet isn’t going anywhere. It’s actually one of the only advertising mediums that is actually growing. Why wouldn’t you get involved early to understand this new medium?
There is lots to learn about online strategy but is doesn’t have to be difficult. The internet isn’t going anywhere and the usage rate in Saskatchewan is increasing. Beginning with research, you must develop a strategic plan which ensures you aren’t wasting money or time on tactics that don’t equate to an increased bottom line. Test, test, test. Your online advertising should be you experimenting constantly to achieve better results.
Want to find out more?
306 – 535 – 9697