I love speaking.
Simple as that. For the past eleven years I’ve been giving presentations with titles such as “The Art & Science of Being Online”, “Out-Care The Competition”, “Everyone Has a Superpower, What’s Yours?”, “The Day Social Media Blew Up the World”, “Neuromarketing: The Future of Marketing”, “I Would Do Anything For a Like, But I Won’t Do That”, “How Dare You Be Normal“, “10 Things I Hate About Social Media But Why I Still Love It”, “That’ll NEVER Work: How Impossible Things Get Done”, “Leadership is EASY, You Go First!”, and “10 Shifts in Digital Marketing You Need To Know About”.
5 Reasons Why This Presentation Isn’t Your Regular Presentation:
- It’s entertaining so you know your audience won’t be bored (let’s face it, most speakers are boring)
- It’s based on the marketing consulting work I’ve done over the past 4 years, so there are relevant local examples of companies I’ve worked with as well as case studies on various companies
- I usually give prizes away to people throughout presentations, I think it’s funny and audiences love free (money, lottery tickets, books, gift cards,
wine(just kidding), etc.)
- I have a completely different look at the marketing industry than most people. I’m in a generation who were on the internet at a relatively young age, so my presentations are very much based on the information revolution we’re going through.
- I love marketing, have you ever talked to someone who’s ridiculously passionate about something? You can almost feel their positive energy. I want to inspire your audience to look at marketing from a completely different angle.
What’s my day job? I am a partner in a marketing company called Strategy Lab in Regina, Saskatchewan. We work with small to medium-sized businesses on developing and implementing their marketing strategy. Many of my clients give me permission to talk about what I’m doing with them and what we’ve learned while working on their communication strategy. People usually find the specific local case examples the most beneficial, and I want to share those with you as well. Can I speak at your next event?
Organizations and events I’ve spoke for and future engagements:
June 2015 – Foster Families of Saskatchewan AGM – Saskatoon, SK – Keynote
May 2015 – Personal Branding presentation for MNP Regina – Regina, SK – Presentation
May 2015 – Social media sales training with Sasktel – Saskatoon & Regina, SK – Workshops
May 2015 – West Coast Leadership Retreat for the Canadian Association of Business Schools – Regina, SK – Workshops
May 2015 – Sask Polytechnic administrators conference – Moose Jaw, SK – Afternoon Keynote
January 2015 – Banff Western Connection (National Association of Realtors Conference) – Banff, Alberta – Afternoon Keynote
October 2014 – North Battleford’s Chamber of Commerce – Keynote
September 2014 – Regina Association of Realtors – Presentation
March 2014, Canadian Public Relations of Saskatchewan – Presentation
March 2014, Helpdesk Employees International, (HDI) – Presentation
March 2014, Sask Central, “How the C-Suite use Social Media” – Presentation
February 2014, Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (SYPE) – Luncheon – The Story (Myth) of Success
February 2014, The Melville Chamber of Commerce – Presentation
December 2013, Sharpening Your Competitive Edge Conference in Saskatoon put on by the Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce – Presentation
November 2013, Financial Executives International (FEI) Regina Chapter – Presentation
November 2013, The TransACTION Youth Conference in Yorkton, Saskatchewan, put on by the Yorkton Chamber of Commerce – Presentation
October 2013, Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) client reception in Calgary – Presentation